Elementary, Middle and High School Nutrition Education
If you are teaching K-12th grades we have some great resources for you.
Program coordinators understand the complexities of school administration and the difficulty in fitting in another subject. Curriculum materials are easy to use and involve little prep time.
All lesson activities support the California Department of Education Common Core state standards. If your site qualifies by having 50% or greater free and reduced lunch participants, then all of our services are free.
Program coordinators will meet with you individually to determine the best way to integrate materials and activities into your existing curriculum. All resources are age-appropriate, support common core, address behavioral aspects of health, nutrition, physical activity, and hygiene, and utilize a variety of educational approaches to engage children.
We can also provide training to you and your staff on school gardens and special events.
If you are interested in our program, please contact:
Monica Drazba at (530) 666-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discovering MyPlate - Kindergarten
- Serving Up MyPlate - First through sixth grade
- My Amazing Body - First grade
- Good For Me and You - Second grade
- It's My Choice...Eat Right! Be Active - Third grade
- UP4it - Fourth grade
- CATCH Physical Activity - Kindergarten through eighth grade
- SPARK Physical Activity - Kindergarten through eighth grade